Marie Annette Clark’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Affiliations:||ICON Model Management, Vogue Model and Talent|
|Web Search:||Personal Training in Brantford, Nutrition Coaching in Brantford, Weight Management in Brantford, High Performance Training in Brantford, Senior Fitness Trainer in Brantford|
Marie Clark’s Continuing Education Courses
Marie has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- BCHU - Food Safety Training, Sep. 2014, (7 Hours)
- Medical Compression Therapy, Oct. 2014, (4 Hours)
- CPTN The Business of Personal Training Online, Sep. 2015, (4 Hours)
- YTS - Ground Based Abs Online, Sep. 2015, (4 Hours)
- AAHF - Cancer and the Older Adult™, Sep. 2017, (7 Hours)
- AAHF - Nutrition for Special Dietary Needs, Oct. 2018, (7 Hours)
- BCHU - Community Food Educator Volunteer, Sep. 2019, (7 Hours)
- CPTN Online Conference, May 2020, (14 Hours)
- Fascial Posture Training System Online, Aug. 2022, (7 Hours)
Marie Clark’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials Manual. CPTN Inc.
- Kisner, C. & Colby, L. (2002). Therapeutic Exercise Foundations and Techniques (4th ed.). F.A. Davis Co.
- Delavier, F. (2010). Strength Training Anatomy (3rd ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Bland, J. A. (2015). The Disease Delusion: Conquering the Causes of Chronic Illness for a Healthier, Longer, and Happier Life. Harper Collins.
- Meyers, A. (2015). The Autoimmune Solution: Prevent and Reverse the Full Spectrum of Inflammatory Symptoms and Diseases. Harper Collins.
- Taubes, G. (2008). Good Calories, Bad Calories: Fats, Carbs, and the Controversial Science of Diet and Health. Anchor Books.
- Canadian Public Health Association (2011). The Basic Shelf Cookbook. CPHA.
Marie Clark’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Marie Clark’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Marie Clark’s Awards / Media Recognition
Marie Clark’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Marie Clark has passed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also passed the CPTN-CPT practical examination which involves listening, understanding, evaluative and corrective skills. In addition, Marie Annette has completed continuing education courses for self-improvement which demonstrates a desire for excellence. In recognition of Marie Annette’s accomplishments, we acknowledge that Marie Annette is capable of motivating and supporting clients to meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Marie Annette Clark will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN