Neil Fox’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Affiliations:||Life Works Gym (Founder)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training in Canmore, Group Fitness Training in Canmore, Resistance Training in Canmore, Youth Fitness Training in Canmore, Strength and Conditioning in Canmore, Senior Fitness Training (Age 50+) in Canmore|
Neil Fox’s Continuing Education Courses
Neil has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- Assessing Movement, Jan. 2014, (7 Hours)
- Mountain Bike Instructor, Mar. 2015, (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2017, (7 Hours)
- canfitpro Conference, Aug. 2017, (7 Hours)
- NPE Pro Live Mastermind, Jun. 2019, (7 Hours)
- YTS - I Am Strong Online, Feb. 2021, (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Strength Band Training, Sep. 2021, (7 Hours)
- YTS - Periodization of HIIT Online, Oct. 2022, (7 Hours)
Neil Fox’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials Manual. CPTN Inc.
Neil Fox’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
Neil Fox’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Neil Fox’s Awards / Media Recognition
- CPTN Report Winter. (2004). Becoming a Gym Owner - $2,000 and a Vision. CPTN
Neil Fox’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
I’ve been working out at Life Works Gym for almost 4 years now and you can find everything you need whether it’s cardio to strength training. With the classes here at Life Works, they’re great–good variety. I’ve also been working with Neil and Cindy in Personal Training and they both have unique approaches to their Personal Training but both are equally as effective which leads to my goal anyway–which is overall fitness, so I definately recommend Life Works for a Gym. – Lynne R.
I’ve been coming to [Life Works Gym] for 3-4 years and recently I’ve been trainig with Neil and he’s been fantstic, very helpful, very insightful and I would recommend highly anyone that wants to get into shape to come to the gym. – Carol W.
[Life Works Gym is the most] inclusive gym [in Canmore] for all ages and fitness abilities. [I love] the atmosphere. – Paula R.