The Art and Science of Personal Training - Virtual Classroom
Important: Please read the CPTN-CPT Getting Started Guidelines to learn about its relationship to this course.
The Art and Science of Personal Training workshop is designed for those interested in becoming a Personal Trainer but not sure where to start or candidates who have what it takes to be a good trainer but lack the science-based education behind the training techniques.
- Health Screening
- Exercise Physiology
- Communication & Consulting Skills
- Disability & Personal Training
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Resistance Training
- Legal Liability
- Program Design
Note: Participants are expected to have read a portion of the manual before the start of the first virtual class.
- Biel, A. R. (2019). Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones and More (6th Edition). Books of Discovery
- Notebooks, pen, pencil, paper, etc…
- Tablet/Laptop or Desktop (with webcam)
- Broadband Internet connection
- Zoom Client app for the preferred device
Terms of Agreement
By registering for this virtual classroom, I agree to the following:
- I agree not to share my meeting ID and password, and I alone will be present at the virtual classroom.
- I agree to have my camera turned on during the entire presentation and remain muted unless the instructor says explicitly to unmute (i.e. during case work while the instructor accepts questions).
- I agree that recording the certification presentation is strictly prohibited under copyright and trademark infringement laws.
- I agree that failure to ensure my camera is live may result in my disconnection from the virtual session, disqualification for certification status if applicable and/or CECs, and forfeiture of the fees paid.
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued once downloadable content has been issued.
- View the Workshop Schedule for available workshops.