May Klaehn’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Web Search:||Personal Training in Etobicoke, Senior Fitness Training in Etobicoke|
May Klaehn’s Continuing Education Courses
May has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN - The Art & Science of Personal Training - Intensive, Feb. 2019, (14 Hours)
- FAI - Functional Aging Specialist, Sep. 2020, (7 Hours)
- AAHF - SrFit™ Mature Fitness Program, Oct. 2021, (14 Hours)
- AAHF - SrFit™ Mature Fitness Program, Oct. 2023, (14 Hours)
May Klaehn’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials Manual. CPTN Inc.
May Klaehn’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
May Klaehn’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
May Klaehn’s Awards / Media Recognition
May has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
May Klaehn’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
May Klaehn has passed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also passed the CPTN-CPT practical examination which involves listening, understanding, evaluative and corrective skills. In addition, May has completed continuing education courses for self-improvement which demonstrates a desire for excellence. In recognition of May’s accomplishments, we acknowledge that May is capable of motivating and supporting clients to meet their fitness goals. We are confident that May Klaehn will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN