CPT Practice Exam C
The CPT Practice Exam C helps test takers gain confidence in writing the actual CPTN-CPT Certification theory exam.
Practice Exam Benefits
- Develop a clear understanding of the content of the actual exam
- Gain a better understanding with the organization of the exam questions
- Become more familiar with the time constraints of the actual exam
- Assess personal strengths and weaknesses in various categories of the exam
Practice Exam Features
- 46 questions based on The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th Edition) Manual
- 90 minutes (1.5 Hours) time limit to complete questions
- Immediate grade upon completion of the practice exam
- Passing Grade: 75% or higher
- CPTN CECs: You will not earn CECs for practice exams.
- You will build confidence and gain an understanding in writing the CPTN-CPT Theory exam.
- View the Online Practice Exams table to register for the exam.