John Katsavos Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym)
Strength and Conditioning
Post-Rehabilitation (Arm and Leg Injuries / Upper and Lower Back Pain / Postural Correction / Repetitive Strain Injuries)
|Affiliations:||Vio Fitness (Founder)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training Toronto, Strength and Conditioning Toronto, Post-Rehabilitation Toronto|
John Katsavos Continuing Education Courses
John has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- MAT Jumpstart Lower Body, Jul. 2013 (7 Hours)
- MAT Jumpstart Upper Body, Jul. 2013 (7 Hours)
- ZFA - Functional Assessment, Activation and Kinesio Taping: Upper Limb and Lower Limb, Jun. 2017 (14 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Program Design Specialist Level 2, Jan. 2018 (7 Hours)
- YTS - Program Design Specialist - Periodization Simplified, Sep. 2019 (7 Hours)
- YTS - Progressive Trunk Training - FT Live, Jan. 2020 (7 Hours)
John Katsavos Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- John has not submitted references to additional books which he has read.
John Katsavos Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
John Katsavos Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
John Katsavos Awards / Media Recognition
John has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
John Katsavos Reviews / References / Testimonials
John Katsavos has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, John has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that John is an over achiever who posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that John is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that John will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.