Ryan Shollert’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Affiliations:||Your Peak Performance (Co-Founder)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training in Toronto, Weight Management in Toronto, Post-Rehabilitation in Toronto, Strength and Conditioning in Toronto, Personal Training in Toronto, Sport Conditioning in Toronto, Snowboarding in Toronto, Skating in Toronto|
Ryan Shollert’s Continuing Education Courses
Ryan has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- ISPC Sport Science, May 2014, (7 Hours)
- ISPC Stroking & Skating Skills, May 2014, (7 Hours)
- ISPC Singles, May 2014, (7 Hours)
- ISPC Dance, Jun. 2014, (7 Hours)
- ISPC Pair & Synchro, Jun. 2014, (7 Hours)
- COS Coaches Workshop, Jun. 2014, (3 Hours)
- Skate Canada NCCP Level 3, Aug. 2015, (7 Hours)
- Skate Canada Introduction to Safe Sport, Dec. 2017, (3 Hours)
- Skate Canada Program Training, Dec. 2017, (3 Hours)
- Skate Canada Respect in Sport Activity Leader Program, Aug. 2018, (3 Hours)
- NCCP Coaching Athletes with a Disability, Dec. 2017, (5 Hours)
- Anthony Robbins Power of Success, Oct. 2019, (7 Hours)
- Skate Canada Professional Coaches Code of Ethics, Aug. 2020, (7 Hours)
- Skate Canada Dynamic Warm Up and Performance Hydration, Aug. 2022, (7 Hours)
- Skate Canada Code of Ethics: Coaches, Aug. 2022, (7 Hours)
Ryan Shollert’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials Manual. CPTN Inc.
Ryan Shollert’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
Ryan Shollert’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Ryan Shollert’s Awards / Media Recognition
- Starren Dansen Live TV
- Facebook Fanatic Page
- Tenenbaum, J. (2005). Match: Asma McKhail and Ryan William Shollert. The Globe Newspaper. Web.
Volunteer / Charities
Ryan Shollert’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Since I began training with Your Peak Performance, my skating has improved leaps and bounds: Skating programs are a lot easier to get through; I have the strength I need to land difficult jumps; and in general I'm in a lot better shape. [Ryan] constantly push my physical limits off the ice, and because of this I have been able to achieve my on-ice goals. – Dobson K.
I am a ski racer just getting geared up for my season. I started doing fitness and [Pilates] classes with Your Peak Performance this past spring. I know I am stronger especially my cardio and core strength, and can't wait to get the season started to see how my hard work has paid off! The difference with [Ryan's] conditioning classes from other [dry-land] training I've done is that I work twice as hard, and have twice as much fun! – Walshe E.
The first time I started training with Your Peak Performance, it only took a matter of time before I knew that they were the real deal. From creating a personal program to setting my future goals, Your Peak Performance has been dedicated to help me progress and excel in my sport in a fun but effective way. Not only have I seen improvements off-ice, but on ice too, including my flexibility, core strength, and cardio. So if you are looking to work hard and feeling the burn, Your Peak Performance are the specialists to go to. – Zee A.