John Katsavos Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym)
Strength and Conditioning
Post-Rehabilitation (Arm and Leg Injuries / Upper and Lower Back Pain / Postural Correction / Repetitive Strain Injuries)
|Affiliations:||Vio Fitness (Founder)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training Toronto, Strength and Conditioning Toronto, Post-Rehabilitation Toronto|
John Katsavos Continuing Education Courses
John has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- MAT Jumpstart Lower Body, Jul. 2013 (7 Hours)
- MAT Jumpstart Upper Body, Jul. 2013 (7 Hours)
- ZFA - Functional Assessment, Activation and Kinesio Taping: Upper Limb and Lower Limb, Jun. 2017 (14 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Program Design Specialist Level 2, Jan. 2018 (7 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Program Design Specialist - Periodization Simplified, Sep. 2019 (7 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Progressive Trunk Training - Fast Track, Jan. 2020 (7 Hours)
John Katsavos Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- John has not submitted references to additional books which was has been read.
John Katsavos Client Before/After Transformation Photos
John Katsavos Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
John Katsavos Awards / Media Recognition
John has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
John Katsavos Reviews / References / Testimonials
John Katsavos has passed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also passed the CPTN-CPT practical examination which involves listening, understanding, evaluative and corrective skills. In addition, John has completed continuing education courses for self-improvement which demonstrates a desire for excellence. In recognition of John’s accomplishments, we acknowledge that John is capable of motivating and supporting clients to meet their fitness goals. We are confident that John Katsavos will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.