NASE Speed and Explosion Specialist Certification - Online
- Enrollment in a Bachelors Degree/Diploma program OR 3-5 years of coaching experience
- NASE-SES Level 1 certification OR distinction as a CPTN Certified Personal Trainer (CPTN-CPT)
Online certification applicants prepare on their own, progress at their desired pace, and notify the NASE by e-mail when they are ready to take the exam online. Applicants may enhance the online approach by attending a NASE Clinic or Conference.
- G. B. Dintiman & R. D. Ward, (2011), Encyclopedia of Sports Speed: Improving Playing Speed for Sports Competition, E-Book, over 404 pages
- One-year free Membership in the NASE and bi-monthly issues of Sports Speed Digest (articles by leading authorities)
- Exam: 120 minutes (2 Hours) – 100 multiple-choice questions
- Passing Grade: 70% or higher
- CPTN CECs: 7.0
- Notebooks, pen, pencil, paper, etc…
- Laptop or Desktop (with webcam)
- Broadband Internet Connection
- View the Online Courses page to register for the course.