CPTN The Business of Personal Training - Online
In this online course you will learn how to build a full personal training practice and run an efficient and successful fitness business. The goal of the course is to get personal trainers to startup successfully.
- Review the advantages and disadvantages of working in a gym, corporate and private setting.
- Explain the accounting and taxation considerations.
- Identify time management, organization skills and filing ideas for your business.
- Evaluate future trends and opportunities that will exist in the future.
- Describe how to build your business vision.
Upon registering for the course, you will be asked to create a member account using your e-mail address and to set a password on the CPTN Trainer website. This information permits you to access the course materials immediately.
- a 45–page downloadable manual with case studies and learning exercises.
Note: All course materials will be provided through the members area of the CPTN Trainer website for those enrolled in the course. No materials will be e-mailed or mailed.
An online quiz must be completed and a grade of 70% or higher achieved in order to complete the course and earn continuing education credits.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Personal Trainers
- Chapter 2: Liability Prevention
- Chapter 3: Business Set Up
- Chapter 4: Where to Work
- Chapter 5: Sound Business Structure
- Exam: 60 minutes (1 Hour) - 30 multiple-choice questions
- Passing Grade: 70% or higher
- Successful completion of CPTN The Business of Personal Training quiz.
- CPTN CECs: 4.0
- Notebooks, pen, pencil, paper, etc…
- Laptop or Desktop computer
- Broadband Internet connection
- View the Online Courses page to register for the course.