Nico Alfieri’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
Precision Nutrition Level 1
Exercise Therapist Level 1
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Online)
Bootcamp Training (Outdoor)
Nutrition Coaching (Eating to Detox / Eating for Performance / Eating for Fat Loss / Meal Preparation / Diet Planning / Supplementation)
Online Personal Training
Strength Training (Fat Loss / Conditioning)
Weight Management (Fat Loss)
|Affiliations:||Fit U Today (Founder)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training Hamilton, Bootcamp Training Hamilton, Nutrition Coaching Hamilton, Online Personal Training Hamilton, Strength Training Hamilton, Weight Management Hamilton|
Nico Alfieri’s Continuing Education Courses
Nico has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- Precision Nutrition Certification Level 1, Dec. 2015 (14 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Be A Successful In-Home / Mobile Trainer, Apr. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Strength Training for Fat Loss, Apr. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Exercise for Knee and Hip Replacement, Sep. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Exercise and Diabetes, Sep. 2018 (4 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Knee Stabilization, Aug. 2019 (4 Hours)
- CPTN Online Conference, May 2020 (7 Hours)
Nico Alfieri’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Lori B. T. & Hall, M. C. (2017). Therapeutic Exercise Moving Toward Function (4th ed.). Wolters Kluwer.
- Goodman, J. (2014). Ignite The Fire (2nd ed.). Goodman Consulting Inc.
- McAtee, R. E. & Charland, J. (2014). Facilitated Stretching (4th ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Schuler, L. & Cosgrove, A. (2009). The New Rules of Lifting: Six Basic Moves for Maximum Muscle. Penguin Group.
- canfitpro. (2007). Foundations of Personal Training. Human Kinetics.
- Nelson, A. G. & Kokkonen, J. (2007). Stretching Anatomy. Human Kinetics.
- Goldenberg, L. & Twist, P. (2007). Strength Ball Training (2nd ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Fekete, M. (2005). Strength Training For Seniors. Key Porter Books.
- Perrin, D. H. (2005). Athletic Taping and Bracing (2nd ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Berk, B. (2005). Motherwell Maternity Fitness Plan. Human Kinetics.
- CPTN. (2005). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (2nd ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
- Tyson, A. & Cook, B. (2004). Jumpmetrics. Human Kinetics.
- Fleck, S. J. & Kraemer, W. J. (2004). Designing Resistance Training Programs (3rd ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Brehm, A. B. (2004). Successful Fitness Motivation Strategies. Human Kinetics.
- Delavier, F. (2001). Strength Training Anatomy. Human Kinetics.
- Lombardi, V. P. (1989). Beginning Weight Training. Brown & Benchmark Publishers.
Nico Alfieri’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Nico Alfieri’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Nico Alfieri’s Awards / Media Recognition
- DeMontis, R. (2018). Shake Off the Cold Winter Months and Slip Into Spring Health. The Toronto Sun. Web.
- Demontis, R. (2018). Father's Day Grilling & Fitness Tips!. The Toronto Sun. Web.
Nico Alfieri’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
I would not hesitate in endorsing Nico Alfieri for any health and fitness needs you may have. Several months ago I faced surgery on my knees, but postponed as I realized I was not in great shape for the surgery - both physically and emotionally. A friend recommended Mr. Alfieri, who helped put into place a plan of action that included healthy eating and a solid fitness plan that fit into my daily schedule, to take place seven months before my surgery. Within that time Mr. Alfieri helped me find purpose and a goal: I not only started eating better, but I lost weight and I became fit, working out both upper and lower body strength, which helped tremendously when it came time for my bilateral knee replacement surgery. Mr. Alfieri encouraged me on a daily basis and for this I am forever grateful, as I sailed through this surgery feeling optimistic and positive. I would not hesitate in endorsing Mr. Alfieri for any health and fitness needs you may have - should you be training for a marathon, or training to just have a healthy lifestyle. I certainly am more than happy with the commitment Mr. Alfieri offered and I have become the better person for it. – Rita D.
Nico is a top trainer and has helped me ease my way back into working out and eating healthy. Many years ago, I sustained a serious knee injury. I wanted to train myself around my injuries without creating pain or making them worse. Nico taught me how to do just that. Being a busy father and running my own business training with Nico and using the new App has made it simple and convenient for me to stay on a healthier track. I value the benefit he has provided me. I know his expertise will become invaluable to many more people to come. – Vikram D.