FKCI™ Fitness Kickboxing Level 1: Basic Instructor - Virtual Classroom
Learn real kickboxing punch and kick techniques as well as actual combinations designed by a Certified Competitive Boxing/Kickboxing Coach and Certified Personal Trainer. From the warm-up, hand wrapping, stance, footwork, boxing & kickboxing drills and combinations utilizing focus pads and partner training, abs routine and cool down stretches. This workshop is designed for the ultimate in authenticity and fitness ensuring a safe and efficient class.
Fee includes the cost of the take-home exam. Certification status requires completion of the take-home exam.
- Notebooks, pen, pencil, paper, etc…
- Tablet/Laptop or Desktop (with webcam)
- Broadband Internet connection
- Zoom Client app for the preferred device
Terms of Agreement
By registering for this virtual classroom, I agree to the following:
- I agree not to share my meeting ID and password, and I alone will be present at the virtual classroom.
- I agree to have my camera turned on during the entire presentation and remain muted unless the instructor says explicitly to unmute (i.e. during case work while the instructor accepts questions).
- I agree that recording the certification presentation is strictly prohibited under copyright and trademark infringement laws.
- I agree that failure to ensure my camera is live may result in my disconnection from the virtual session, disqualification for certification status if applicable and/or CECs, and forfeiture of the fees paid.
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued once downloadable content has been issued.
- View the Workshop Schedule for virtual classroom workshops.