David Dorken’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
Bone Fit Trained
|Specialties:||Health and Fitness Education Instruction
Personal Training (In-Home / In-Office)
Senior Fitness Trainer (Age 50+)
|Web Search:||Health and Fitness Education Instruction Toronto, Personal Training (In-Home / In-Office) Toronto, Senior Fitness Trainer (Age 50+) Toronto|
David Dorken’s Continuing Education Courses
David has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Upper Body, Aug. 2016 (7 Hours)
- Bone Fit™ Basics, May 2017 (7 Hours)
- ACSM Personal Trainer Certification, Jul. 2018 (7 Hours)
David Dorken’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- ACSM. (2014). ACSM’s Resources for the Personal Trainer (4th ed.). Wolters Kluwer.
- Bompa, T. & Buzzichelli, C. (2015). Periodization Training for Sports. (3d ed.) Human Kinetics.
- Moore E. G, & Durstine J. L & Painter P. L. (2003). ACSM’s Exercise Management for Persons With Chronic Diseases and Disabilities (3d ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Ferber, R. & MacDonald, S. (2014). Running Mechanics and Gait Analysis. Human Kinetics.
- Freedhoff, Y. (2014). The Diet Fix. Random House Canada.
- Lieberman, D. (2013). The Story of the Human Body. Pantheon Books.
- Magness, S. (2014). The Science of Running. Origin Publishing.
- Haff G. G. & Triplet N. T. (2008). Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning (3d ed.). National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Schoenfeld, B. (2016). Science and Development of Muscle Hypertrophy. Human Kinetics.
David Dorken’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
David Dorken’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
David Dorken’s Awards / Media Recognition
David has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
David Dorken’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
David Dorken has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, David has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that David is an over achiever and posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that David is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that David will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.