Ryan Fahey’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
NLS IT (National Lifeguard Service Instructor)
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym)
Youth Fitness Training (Age 12-17)
Sport Conditioning (Badminton)
|Affiliations:||PHE Canada, St. Francis Xavier (Recreation Trainer Alumni)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training Ottawa, Youth Fitness Training Ottawa, Sport Conditioning Ottawa, Wellness Coaching Ottawa|
Ryan Fahey’s Continuing Education Courses
Ryan has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- Active Play Workshop, Dec. 2013 (7 Hours)
- Value of Play Conference, Feb. 2014 (7 Hours)
- HPEC Conference, May 2016 (7 Hours)
- The ConnectedPE Conference, Oct. 2017 (7 Hours)
- NPEI - Physical Education and Sport Conference, Jul. 2018 (7 Hours)
- International Physical Literacy Conference, Apr. 2019 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Online Conference, May 2020 (14 Hours)
Ryan Fahey’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Epstein, D. (2014). The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance. Current.
- Peale, N. (2013). The Power of Positive Thinking. Important Books.
Ryan Fahey’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
Ryan Fahey’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Ryan Fahey’s Awards / Media Recognition
- Medium Corporation - The Startup Publication Writer
- Caronlina Parent Magazine - Fitness Expert/Writer
- 2014 National SmartStart Conference Speaker (PDF, 2.7MB)
Ryan Fahey’s Publications
- Fahey, R. (2019). Your Best Decade. Tellwell Talent.
- Fahey, R. (2018). Thought Leadership: How Great Thinking Produces Life Long Wealth. Amazon Digital LLC.
Ryan Fahey’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Ryan Fahey has passed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also passed the CPTN-CPT practical examination which involves listening, understanding, evaluative and corrective skills. In addition, Ryan has completed continuing education courses for self-improvement which demonstrates a desire for excellence. In recognition of Ryan’s accomplishments, we acknowledge that Ryan is capable of motivating and supporting clients to meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Ryan Fahey will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.