Patricia Tonaj’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Education:||BA, Harvard Law School Negotiation Institute|
|Certifications:|| First Aid
MHS EQ 360
|Specialties:||Fitness Education Instruction (Presenter)
Workplace Wellness Programs (Corporate Wellness / Workplace Assessments / Workplace Improvement / Worker Health Evaluations)
Master Coach Practitioner (Public Speaker)
|Web Search:||Fitness Education Instruction (Presenter) Ancaster, Workplace Wellness Programs (Corporate Wellness / Workplace Assessments / Workplace Improvement / Worker Health Evaluations) Ancaster, Master Coach Practitioner (Public Speaker) Ancaster|
Patricia Tonaj’s Continuing Education Courses
Patricia has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN Yoga Level 2: Advanced Yoga Practice, Oct. 2014 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Yoga Level 3: Yoga for Athletes, Nov. 2014 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Yoga Level 1: Basic Yoga Practice, Dec. 2014 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Upper Body, Nov. 2015 (14 Hours)
- SOPC - Internal Control Pyschology for Fitness Professionals, Nov. 2017 (7 Hours)
- CCAA Conference, Dec. 2017 (7 Hours)
- AAHF - The Fitness Professionals Guide to Coaching Lifestyle Wellness™, Dec. 2017 (7 Hours)
- canfitpro Conference, Dec. 2019 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2019 (7 Hours)
Patricia Tonaj’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2012). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Patricia Tonaj’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Patricia Tonaj’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Patricia Tonaj’s Awards / Media Recognition
- Tonaj, T. (2018). An Adult Time-Out. canfitpro Jul/Aug. The Official Magazine, 54.
- WhatSheSaid CanadaTalks - Trish Tonaj (Radio Interview)
- Gold Canada - Trish Tonaj Managing Director of Membership Program and Services
Patricia Tonaj’s Publications
Patricia Tonaj’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Patricia Tonaj has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Patricia has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Patricia is an over achiever who posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Patricia is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Patricia will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.