Patricia Tonaj’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Health and Wellness Programs (Corporate Wellness / Workplace Wellness)|
|Affiliations:||Phaze 2 Wellness (Founder)|
|Web Search:||Health and Wellness Programs (Corporate Wellness / Workplace Wellness) Ancaster|
Patricia Tonaj’s Continuing Education Courses
Patricia has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Upper Body, Nov. 2015 (14 Hours)
- Internal Control Psychology for Fitness Professionals: Understanding Behaviour and Harnessing Motivation, Nov. 2017 (7 Hours)
- CCAA Conference, Dec. 2017 (7 Hours)
- AAHF - The Fitness Professionals Guide to Coaching Lifestyle Wellness™, Dec. 2017 (7 Hours)
Patricia Tonaj’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2005). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Patricia Tonaj’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
No public client before/after transformation photos available.Before Photo 1 After Photo 1 Before Photo 2 After Photo 2 Before Photo 3 After Photo 3 Before Photo 4 After Photo 4
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Patricia Tonaj’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Patricia Tonaj’s Awards / Media Recognition
- WhatSheSaid CanadaTalks - Trish Tonaj (Radio Interview)
- Gold Canada - Trish Tonaj Managing Director of Membership Program and Services
Patricia Tonaj’s Publications
Patricia Tonaj’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Patricia Tonaj has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Patricia has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Patricia is an over achiever and posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Patricia is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Patricia will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.